Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bulacan, Philippines Trip (Day 8)

31st July 2014, Thursday

Banana Tree
Woke up @ around 7 plus today, my friend said i snored lightly last night...hehee...i must be really tired last night. Then we went down to have breakfast, the house was big, 2 levels..our house is upstairs. After breakfast, we prepared to go out. Then we walked to my friend's brother house, which was down the street. They had a small mini shop there and we went in to sit down first. My friend requested her nephew's wife to lend her motorbike to us. I rode with her back to the house first, then my friend walked back alone. Then i tried to balance the bike and rode the bike around the area first....Tried a few times round but the road was bumpy...and also fell down once, luckily just escaped with abit of bruises, no major injuries...hehehe....Then my friend kept asking me to try again and again cos i will need to ferry her round the town. My friend's sister-in-law was afraid to let me ferry my friend around...don't look confident enough...hahahaa..Then my friend's brother rode his bike and arrived the house.


Our Roasted Pig
Then he ferried my friend and i rode the motorbike to their old house (which is now occupied by her brother). There, she introduced me to her sis and brother-in-law from Germany and his brother's wife family. And they got many dogs! @_@.....i was trying to avoid the dogs lor.....Then my friend distributed the food we bought from Singapore to them, and she showed me her old room and her mum's cross-snitch arts. There were many of them, but all kept in the room, untouched, collecting dust. They were very nice, really pity just to keep them lying there. Then my friend chatted with her sister, and later she showed me her mango trees next door. And one of the dogs stepped on my toes when she walked past me...bully ah..they said the dog is like this 1, everytime step on people's toes...hahahaa....Then we rode back to my friend's brother house again to rest for awhile first and we had leche flan and coke to cool down. Then my friend's brother took us in his motorbike to see the roasted pig. Then we arrived at a shop and went inside to see, a big pig was being roasted behind...and later will be delivered to my friend's sister-in-law house for our lunch.... :P

Baby Buffalo
Then we went out again to try to ride the motorbike again. I rode a few rides again but when i tried to ferry my friend behind, i can't balance the motorbike....kekekeee...So we need to swap, my friend got to try to ferry me around instead. While we were riding the motorbike, the food also came. Then we went in to have our lunch...Got roasted pig, ice cream and some other food. The roasted pig skin is very crispy and inside the pig, there were 2 chickens. The ice cream is a super big container, inside got 2 types of ice cream (1 is gelato). After lunch, we went out..my friend rode the bike, ferried me out. We went to see her buffalo and it like long way...it was a nice ride (saw her old school, the school her mother taught, rice fields, mountains)....but when we were going in a small alley road, she had a fall with the motorbike (got a cut on her knee). I saw a man with 2 buffaloes and just asked her whether the buffaloes were hers. But she recognized the man, and started to chat with him. Then he brought us to his house and showed us her buffalo (4 years old)...she said the buffalo didn't showered, so cannot sit on it to the field....really alot of houseflies flying around the buffalo...hahahaa.....There were chickens with chicks and ducks with ducklings running around too. Then later he invited us to his house, and my friend chatted with him for a while to catch up. The weather was also hotz hotz and sweaty......got a glass of coke to chill.

Our Little Guide
Then we left as it was getting late, then we rode off further towards the mountains (also don't know where i going...we just kept going on the road..hahaha). Then came to a place where there are many statutes of the 12 chapters of crucifixion of Jesus Christ and they were placed along the stairs. They were also statutes of different angels at the foot of the stairs. We just stayed for a while and then we went off again. Then we arrived @ Biak Na Bato National Parks, then my friend asked some locals there whether is it safe to go ahead because it was raining and the ground was wet..But don't know what they saying...hahaa...Then the small boy brought us to walk a bridge and underneath water was gushing by...dirty waters...cannot go and swim there..kekeke....We ended up at a memorial shrine...also don't know what is it (the board is not in English...). Then we went off..she rode off to visit her cousin's mum in somewhere and it was also getting dark. After visiting, we went off....along the way, she saw her old classmate's shop (Cristy's) and we stopped by. Her friend gave us some sweets from her shop as a gift... :P... Then we went back to the house, finally home....had our dinner too...and i don't know why i ended up with more bruises on my legs...My friend's driving was ok...just on the brake was always very hard....hahahaa....Then i found that the lizard in our room had poo on my backpack too...kekeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment