Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bulacan, Philippines Trip (Day 9)

1st August 2014, Friday

Live Fishes
Woke up @ around 7 plus, super lazy to wake up but my friend wants to bring me the wet market. So had to wake up to get ready..then my friend heard a guy calling 'Ta Ho' outside, she tried to get her house maid to stop the guy to buy..but we missed it..the guy had walked away... :(...Today no more riding of motorbike on our own...hahahaha...her sister in law had asked for a motor tricycle to ferry us to the market instead. Then we went to a stall to have chicken congee, which i don't find it nice plus i wasn't having the appetite to eat cos stomach pain.Then we made our way to the wet market after we had our breakfast in the house.We went around buying our food for lunch in the wet market, we bought catfishes, splash flower,sausages, white corns and pork. Saw smoked fishes too, their fishes are all still alive, swimming around. Then it started to rain heavily again....After buying all the food, we left and went back to my friend's brother house to cook the food. Along the way, we bought peanuts and ice cream too.

My Friend's Farm
When we reached there, we went to rest in their mini shop because they don't us to help out in the kitchen.But it also kind of bored, nothing to do too and is still raining heavily outside. Then we went to sit inside the house, to watch TV too. There were a lot of houseflies flying around too and the ground was wet too due to the rain...Then i saw the catfish being washed and cleaned, my friend was chatting with her family. Then later, we went back to the other house to get camera & water bcos my friend forget to bring out earlier) and the motorbike we borrowed. I rode the motorbike back while my friend walked back. Then we just waited for the food to get bbq and ready to eat. While waiting, we also did some origami and watched tv to pass time. Then we had our lunch together and my friend looked happy chatting and spending time with her family... :)....After the lunch, we went to see my friend's farm. Even my friend's brother in laws also came along. It was a long distance to the farm, then my friend was telling me, feet will get super muddy if want to walk into the farm and her mango trees are more inside. Although i don't really want to get muddy, i still went to the farm...Got a white color cow there too and we went further in...Got bitten by a red ant some more (got a hole on my toe)...then she showed me her mango trees but she said they were dying and she also showed me how big her farm is....Then we washed our legs after coming out from the farm.

Green & Yellow Mango Juices
Then we went back and along the way, we went back to my friend's classmate shop again and bought some sweets too. But when we reached the house @ around 7 plus, then we had our shower and need to go out for dinner with my friend's sister in law family. It was a long way to the dinner place, i ended up falling asleep on the van. We had a nice dinner there (liked the soup), and the mango juice was super big cup..i ended up taobao back...hahaaaa...Ended up sleeping on the van again on the way back...and the stupid lizard poo on my bag again...The dogs in the house also very unfriendly, kept on barking at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment